Elder Law Attorneys You Can Trust
The Elder Law practice group at Ekker, Kuster, McCall & Epstein, LLP is focused on helping the elderly with their legal, financial and health care needs. We have the legal knowledge and experience to provide our clients with professional legal advice regarding:
- Medicaid: Protect your home and your assets for your loved ones by trusting our experienced lawyers to guide you through the legal complexities of Medicaid.
- Medicare: Talk to our informed attorneys for any questions regarding Medicare benefits, coverage, and eligibility.
- Long term care: Our firm will help you distinguish between and plan for the different levels of assistance available to you for your long term care needs.
- Guardianships: If someone is no longer capable of handling his or her estate, the attorneys at Ekker, Kuster, McCall & Epstein, LLP will help make that transition smoothly by directing you through the process of attaining a court-appointed guardian.
- Social security: Navigating through the Social Security process can be rough, but our firm focuses on resolving roadblocks and obtaining the correct benefits you deserve.
- Social security disability (SSD): Apply for Social Security Disability with the assistance of our knowledgeable attorneys if your work has been impaired by an injury or illness.
- Financial abuse of the elderly: Older people may be particularly vulnerable to financial abuse by caretakers, family members or third parties. We can work to identify and address financial abuse, as well as using legal mechanisms to prevent elderly people from being taking advantage of.
- Nursing home litigation: Our attorneys can help bring an injury claim against a nursing facility if a resident is subject to physical/emotional abuse, bed sores, malnutrition, medication errors, or other examples of abuse and/or neglect.
- Nursing home care and assisted living: Ekker, Kuster, McCall & Epstein, LLP offers extensive advice in choosing the right kind of nursing home care or assistance suited to you or a love one’s needs.
- Veteran’s benefits.
- Individualized estate planning for estate of all sizes.
Our elder law lawyers and support staff are dedicated to providing elderly clients with the care and personal attention they need and deserve. We are available to answer any questions you may have and will take the time to address all of your concerns during a private consultation.
Whether you would like to start planning your own long-term care, find out about edibility requirements for Medicaid, or if you would like to speak with someone about placing your elderly loved one in a nursing home or an assisted living facility, we are here to help you make the right decision.
We work hard to make our clients feel comfortable and confident in their elder law decisions and look forward to helping you and your family. For more information about the elder law services we offer or to schedule a private discussion of your circumstances, please contact us today.